The Washington Redskins released safety

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

The Washington Redskins released safety

Сообщение laiyongcai92 20 фев 2019, 08:16

D.J. Swearinger on Monday.Swearinger early in the day told a radio station in Washington D.C. he'd been cut with one game remaining in the regular season. He said on 106.7 The Fan that Redskins coach Jay Gruden did not give him an explanation for the move."I don't regret nothing Authentic Jurrell Casey Jersey , because I know I gave 100 percent effort from my heart," Swearinger said.The Redskins later Monday sent out a release with the transaction.Swearinger has been critical of the team, which has dealt with significant injuries to the offensive line and quarterback. Washington is 7-8 and closes the season with a home game against the rival Philadelphia Eagles, who still have a shot at making the playoffs and defending their NFL title.Washington lost 25-16 at Tennessee on Saturday night. Swearinger was reportedly critical of the lack of aggressive play calling in the loss. Backup quarterback Blaine Gabbert led the Titans to the victory after Marcus Mariota was injured.Swearinger was also critical of the team earlier this season."I can't tell you what needs to be changed. I ain't the coach," Swearinger said after a 40-16 loss to the Giants on Dec. 9. "We ain't executing. We ain't getting the job done. That's the answer they want me to give."Swearinger had a team-leading four interceptions this season. He was drafted by the Texans in the second round in 2013. He spent two seasons in Houston and then two in Arizona before joining the Redskins for the 2017 season.Harold Landry earns “elite” PFF grade for his performance against Green Bay Pro Football Focus has released the top five player grades for the Titans first preseason game on both sides of the ball and rookie edge rusher Harold Landry graded out as with a 92.0. Anything above 90 is considered elite based on PFF’s grading scale so that’s pretty high praise. Obviously Youth Ben Jones Jersey , the big splash play was the strip sack, but this grade shows that Landry wasn’t just a one-hit wonder on Thursday night. The football world took notice of the big night for the 41st overall pick and are beginning to say what we have been saying here since the draft: how the heck did the rest of the NFL let this guy slide to 41?Overreacting to one preseason game against questionable competition is always a bad idea, but the moves Landry showed under the lights are the exact same that we’ve seen on his college tape and at practice already with the exact same results. It’s hard not to be excited about that debut, but now comes the challenge of building off that. Landry will face better tackles and teams will get a better feel for his tendencies once they get more film on that dip move that he won with for the sack, but his work against Taylor Lewan every day is preparing him for that eventuality. The Landry hype train has officially left the station.Other high scorers according to PFF on defense included Daren Bates http://www.titansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-brett-kern-jersey , LeShaun Sims, Jayon Brown, and Julius Warmsley. Brown and Sims are locks to make the roster, but the quality work from Bates and Warmsley could be important to their chances of making the 53-man roster. The top five on offense was dominated by interior offensive linemen. Second year center/guard Corey Levin led the way with a strong 87.8 grade playing both center and right guard at points in the game. He’s a guy that I thought would be helped by the change in scheme due to his plus movement skills and I plan on going back to watch him closer this week. The other offensive linemen cracking the top five were Kevin Pamphile, Aaron Stinnie Tajae Sharpe Jersey , and Xavier Su’a-Filo. Pamphile was working as the second team right tackle, Su’a-Filo as the second team right guard, and Stinnie as the third team left guard. The only non-offensive lineman among the top five was wide receiver/kick returner Cameron Batson. Batson only had one catch for 18 yards so my guess is this was primarily based on his kick returns.
laiyongcai92
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Маркер: asdf
Ствол: sdf
Фидер: dsfasd
Маска: fads
Баллон: fadsf
Регулятор: asdf

Re: The Washington Redskins released safety

Сообщение vanesela 09 апр 2019, 15:12

vanesela