zer said. "He scored a lot of different

От посетителей сайта

zer said. "He scored a lot of different

Сообщение lebaobei123 06 янв 2020, 05:11

Bridgeview, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - Goalkeeper Jon Busch has returned to the Chicago Fire for another stint after signing a contract with the club. Per MLS and team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed. Busch first arrived in Chicago in March 2007, and he went on to make 63 appearances for the Fire, including a standout campaign in 2008 that saw him record a league-high 10 clean sheets en route to winning the 2008 MLS Goalkeeper of the Year award as well as a spot on the Best XI. After leaving the Fire for the San Jose Earthquakes in 2010, Busch featured in 150 MLS games for the club and helped the Quakes capture the 2012 MLS Supporters Shield. Busch played under current Fire head coach Frank Yallop, and he is eager to return to the Fire to play under his former boss. Im very excited to be back in Chicago, said Busch. Its a place near and dear to my heart, and Im excited to play in front of Section 8 again. Frank took me to San Jose and I was thankful for that, and hes the one bringing me back to Chicago, so Im even more thankful. I know what kind of coach he is, hes a players coach, I know what he wants out of his players, and Im here to help him in any way I can, in the locker room and on the field. Busch is expected to serve as the second-choice goalkeeper in Chicago behind Sean Johnson, who played in 33 of the teams 34 games in league play last season. Esa Tikkanen Jersey . Roy says he will know more about Duchenes potential playing status Sunday. Duchene has been out since damaging the MCL in his left knee when he ran into a teammate against San Jose on March 29. Hes been skating on his own all week, before joining the team Saturday hours before a pivotal game in a series tied at 2. Sam Gagner Jersey . They wanna make t-shirts about it and sell them at our next hockey game..DB: Wow, they want to make t-shirts? That sounds pretty amazing.MS: Yeah, I was also on the Top 10, I was number 1 today, so that was pretty cool. https://www.cheapoilers.com/665s-janne- ... ilers.html. Pedroia reached the milestone with a little panache, hitting a grand slam in the sixth inning and propelling the Boston Red Sox to a 7-1 win over the Oakland Athletics on Friday night. Blair MacDonald Jersey .com) - The Denver Nuggets snapped a losing streak last time out and will try to carry that momentum Saturday night when they welcome the Indiana Pacers to the Pepsi Center. Matt Benning Jersey . The incident occurred at 6:28 of the first period in Anaheims 6-3 home win over Dallas on Sunday. Garbutt left the penalty box and skated at Penner before leaving his skates to deliver a check. ATLANTA -- Mike Budenholzer coached hard right to the end, arguing with the officials over a kicked ball even with the game in hand. Finally, the horn sounded. That first victory as an NBA head coach was his. Al Horford had 22 points and 16 rebounds, three other Atlanta starters scored in double figures and the Hawks won their home opener, defeating the Toronto Raptors 102-95 on Friday to give Budenholzer a night to remember. "Its a good feeling," he said. "But I mostly feel good for our group because of how hard theyve worked for the entire coaching staff. Just the energy, the effort, the focus and intensity they bring every day, thats gives me a good feeling. To go out and get the win, thats icing on the cake." The Hawks built an 18-point lead late in the third quarter, then held off a Raptors comeback in the final period. Jeff Teague and Kyle Korver had 17 points apiece, while Paul Millsap added 15. "They made me really sweat there at the end," quipped Budenholzer, a long-time assistant in San Antonio. When the Hawks finally finished it off, the rookie coach gave a quick wave to Raptors counterpart Dwane Casey, hugged Elton Brand and headed to the locker room with a big smile. The Raptors lost despite 31 points from DeMar DeRozan, including 23 over the final two quarters. "DeMar came in the second half and did a great job," Casey said. The Hawks stemmed the rally with a crucial sequence. Horford scored on a running hook in the lane, Torontos Amir Johnson missed an easy putback, and the home team took off running. Teague found Millsap all alone under the basket, and he held up long enough to lay it in and draw a foul. Even though Millsap missed the free throw, Atlanta led 93-84 with 3:22 remaining. The Raptors never got any closer than six points the rest of the way. Atlanta has undergone a massive makeover during the last two summers, leaving Horford and Teague as the only players who have been with the team more than two seasons. This year, the Hawks added a new coach as well. Seven of the 12 players who suited up Fridayy were making their home debuts in an Atlanta uniform, prompting one season-ticket holder sitting behind press row to remark, "I dont know who half these guys are.dddddddddddd" But the fans liked what they he saw, especially in the second half as the Hawks built a 70-52 lead. DeRozan hit 14 of 23 from the field, nearly bringing the Raptors all the way back. Kyle Lowry scored 16 points, Rudy Gay 14 and Johnson 13. Horford carried the Hawks at both ends of the court and Teague ran the offence just the way Budenholzer wants, dishing out 12 assists and committing only one turnover. Budenholzer was especially impressed with Horford, who is now the face of the franchise after all that turnover. The centre is still getting used to the new motion offence and had just 11 points in a 118-109 loss at Dallas to open the season. Horford looked a lot more comfortable against the Raptors. "He put us on his shoulders," Budenholzer said. "He scored a lot of different ways. He was really decisive in making his decisions and making his moves." The Raptors were coming off a 93-87 victory over Boston in their home opener. Toronto fell short in the bid for its first 2-0 start since 2008. After letting the Mavericks run wild, Atlanta limited the Raptors to just eight fast-break points. Neither team led by more than four points until the Hawks suddenly broke off a quick spurt in the final minute of the first half. Cartier Martin knocked down a 3-pointer, Pero Antic also connected from beyond the arc and Teague finished it off with a thunderous dunk as the clock wound down, sending Atlanta to the locker room with a 49-39 lead. "That 2-minute stretch at the end of the first half killed us," Lowry said. NOTES: Korver extended his 3-point streak to 75 regular-season games, finishing 5 of 8 from beyond the arc to keep up the longest active run in the league. ... Raptors F Steve Novak woke up with a sore back and did not dress. ... The announced attendance was 18,118, supposedly a sellout, though there were thousands of empty seats in Philips Arena. ' ' '
lebaobei123
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Вернуться в Сообщения и обращения