Your daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers new

Модератор: sundog

Your daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers new

Сообщение zhangzk 15 июн 2019, 10:14

WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorChargers Daily LinksLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Can Anthony Lynn lead the Chargers to the Super Bowl?New http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-derwin-james-jersey ,25commentsYour daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web.PSTShareTweetShareShareLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Can Anthony Lynn lead the Chargers to the Super Bowl?Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY SportsChargers' Brandon Mebane's Newborn Daughter Makenna Dies from Heart Defect - Joseph ZuckerLos Angeles Chargers defensive tackle Brandon Mebane revealed his daughter Makenna died on Jan. 3, according to ESPN.com's Eric Williams. "I'm still thankful, and I thank God every day," Mebane said. "We're taking it one day at a time."Michael Badgley is the hero the Chargers, and their fans, deserve - Matt PagelsThanks to the “Money Badger”, the Chargers finally have a reliable kicking game. It all goes back to the Colts Womens Antonio Gates Jersey , who already had their veteran in Adam Vinatieri and didn’t need Badgley.Coach Anthony Lynn making the right moves to get Los Angeles Chargers to Super Bowl - Ernie PadaonThis coaching staff has been aggressive when they need to make the play call. When they had a 4th and 1 at the goal line, they went for it. They knew that they needed to get points on the board no matter what against the Baltimore Ravens even if it meant that they had to kick a field goal in the red zone.Chargers' Philip Rivers got a taste of playing for Bill Belichick - Jordan Raanan"I do remember halftime of the Pro Bowl game, we were getting killed. I think it was me, Peyton [Manning] and [Matt] Cassel. And we were getting blown out at halftime and he kind of called us all up and said, 'Hey, we can tackle. I know it's the Pro Bowl and all that, but can we tackle somebody today. Let's go out and see if we can make it a little bit respectable in the second half.'MMA obsession is toughening up the Chargers receivers - Eric Williams"It's something we've evolved with and developed over the years Denzel Perryman Jersey , and it's led me to some really successful and accomplished MMA fighters," McGeoghan said. "I can always pick their brain and get a technique or two that will help us in some close-quarter combat down in the red zone, or at the line of scrimmage in third-and-2 when you're getting a little more aggressive reroutes at the top of the route -- just understanding combat."Kirk Cousins Is Not Better Than Joe Montana. So Let’s Fix Passer Rating. - Neil PaineWe rescaled the metric to take into account the modern NFL’s passing boom.Can NFL Coaches Overuse Play-Action? They Haven’t Yet. - Josh HermsmeyerWhy is play-action so effective? When defenders bite on a play-action fake, they move out of position for defending the pass and create clear lanes for the QB to throw to the intermediate and deep parts of the field.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade Bolts lock-up another former-Clemson wideout"On Tuesday morning, ESPN’s Field Yates reported that the Chargers have re-signed wide receiver Artavis Scott to a one-year deal that will keep hi with the team through the 2019 season.During a preseason that saw a number of different receivers flash over the four exhibition games, Scott was one of the more consistent performers week-to-week which led to a ton of praise from the coaching staff. Unfortunately for Scott, the young wideout sustained an ankle injury prior to the regular season that kept him on the IR for the entire year.During the 2018 preseason http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-craig-mager-jersey , Scott hauled in eight catches for 82 yards and carried the ball once for another four yards.During his three years at Clemson (2014-2016), Scott caught 245 passes for 2,480 yards and19 touchdowns.He also held return duties where he held a 23.7-yard average on 39 kick returns.
zhangzk
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Вернуться в Технический отдел