To be fair the new OSRS system does not look interesting to

Турниры, команды, правила, нововведения....

To be fair the new OSRS system does not look interesting to

Сообщение Molianalex 19 сен 2020, 09:20

But please go tell me all original content osrs came up with, because honestly all updates I notice are ripped straight from RS3, Zeah = Menaphos, Raids = dungeoneering, Soul Wars, a RS gold carbon copy of Darkmeyer with half the lore, Pegasians, Primordials and Eternals are Glacor boots, imbued heart = Vecna Skull, Blood amulet of Fury, Boss slayer master = Reaper task. But go about"each of the initial content".

So if our Zeah is your Menophos, what will you say when Menophos gets brought in? What's ToB anything such as Dungeoneering? Each of the Kourend quests, in addition to Wintertodt are all new. Fossil island? However, to say everything we have is torn from RS3 is merely ignorant of the game itself.

To be fair the new OSRS system does not look interesting to me at all (it's just like the gnome food deliveries), but I enjoy that portables allow you to chat with other folks.

The OSRS Mining Expertise

You forgot to bring the guy logging in underneath you and telling you how to jump. I could stand the crap exp rates when it was a bit less stay intensive. Just make stones behave like trees and have a prospect of depleting. I don't understand why WC provides so much superior xp/log than mining and it is so much less click intensive. You also make waaaay less gp about the method to 99 if you compare it into mlm. Yeah but I can't get angry at RS for the nation of resource costs except in the context of robots destroying ore prices. Not actually a skilling criticism per se.

Not really its the resource drops out of bossing and that. I am not high enough level to boss so I do not know a lot about how many resources enter the game through drops. I think its a whole lot more than enters the game through spiders, which apparently was type of intentional (which jagex seemingly dropped the prices of resources that way intentionally to get rid of skilling bots). It sounds bosses frequently drop hundreds or thousands of cheap OSRS gold skilling items that would take several hours to get thru skilling.
Molianalex
Рядовой

Вернуться в Спортивная жизнь