Duotrigordle - Guess 32 words at once

Турниры, команды, правила, нововведения....

Duotrigordle - Guess 32 words at once

Сообщение jamesevans336 27 фев 2023, 09:45

Fans of Wordle who want a harder task will like the harder duotrigordle word puzzle. You won't have to guess just one word anymore. Instead, you'll have 37 chances to guess 32 different words correctly. There will be 32 different boards on the screen, and you can only type one word at a time. To find the right words, you have to look at the boards one block at a time and use the different colored suggestions. Join duotrigordle and post online videos of your best performances!

How is the card game duotrigordle played?

1. Pick a letter at random and type it as the first letter to start typing the word. Please use the keyboard at the bottom of the grid. The letter will show up in four different words at the same time.

2. Type the first five characters of the password, then press the "Enter" key on your keyboard. Keep putting words on the board until the whole thing is covered. When you get every word on the board right, the board will lock and you will move on to the next one.
3. You can tell how close you are to getting the color right by looking at the color indicators. If you find green tiles, you have found all of the letters and put them in the right order. When there are yellow tiles, it means that the right letters were chosen, but they were put in the wrong places. Some of these tiles are gray because they don't have all the letters that make up this word.
4. Go to the bottom of the page to see all 32 of the blocks. You'll have 37 chances to correctly name as many words as you can.
jamesevans336
Рядовой

Re: Duotrigordle - Guess 32 words at once

Сообщение winny 07 мар 2023, 05:30

A very interesting topic that I have been looking at, I think this is one of the most important information for me trap the cat. And I'm glad to read your post. Thanks for sharing!
winny
Старшина
Старшина

Вернуться в Спортивная жизнь