Mississippi States Mike Leach calls bowl

Всё о пейтбольном оборудовании.

Mississippi States Mike Leach calls bowl

Сообщение lovelystyle 02 мар 2023, 05:55

Mi si sippi State coach Mike Leach does not like the recent trends of NFL Draft-eligible players opting out of their teams' bowl games to prepare for the draft proce s.The second-year Bulldogs coach made that abundantly clear to reporters during his Saturday media availability, when he called bowl game opt-outs "one of the biggest absurdities that Daniel Hudson Jersey I've seen."MORE: "Youve got an obligation to the place that helped build and develop you and finish it out in the bowl," Leach said, via the ). "Thats part of it. You owe it to your team, you owe it to your fans, you owe it to your coachesand its the most bizarre thing in the world to me.""Somebody says, 'Well, I cant play one more game,'" Leach said. "They think theyre going to have a storied 10- Adam Eaton Jersey year NFL career, and then they cant play one more college game. Well, thats ridiculous. I mean, guys will go to the NFL Gio Gonzalez Jersey , theyll make the Pro Bowl and then theyll play in the Pro Bowl. Its one of the biggest absurdities that Ive seen, and its selfish, too."MORE: It should be noted that Leach, who has made stops at Texas Tech and Washington State as well as Mi si sippi State, has never left a team prior to its bowl game. He was fired at Texas Tech in 2009 following an 8-4 season after allegations of player abuse. He also coached the Cougars in the 2019 Cheez-It Bowl before accepting the Bulldogs' head coaching position. He did, however, leave his position as Oklahoma's offensive coordinator (a 27-25 lo s to Ole Mi s).Two of Leach's players offensive lineman Charles Cro s and cornerback Stephen Strasburg Jersey Martin Emerson, both of whom recently declared for the draft could mi s the Bulldogs' Liberty Bowl matchup vs. Texas Tech.MORE: Leach's position reflects a more old-school mentality among coaches. By contrast, several coaches have left their respective teams prior to bowl season. Three huge examples of that in the 2021 coaching carousel are Oklahoma's , Notre Dame's and Oregon's Mario Cristobal, who left those blue-blood programs for USC, LSU and Miami (Fla.), respectively.The Sooners will play the Ducks in the Alamo Bowl. The Fighting Irish will play Oklahoma State Brian Goodwin Jersey in the Fiesta Bowl. None of Riley, or Cristobal will coach in their former team's bowl game.
lovelystyle
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Оборудование