At the turning point of changes…

Покупка или продажа личного оборудования.

At the turning point of changes…

Сообщение adnanhridoy1576 02 окт 2023, 08:06

Must go to 1968-1970. Going back more than 35 years, we have to recover the memories of that time from the memories that have everything imprinted. None of the researcher's business. I don't even have old magazines to check if that's the case. Who took what they had secured and… well, thought it was a good thing, and forgot to give it back? It flourished for almost ten years with the magazine 'Elahuthu'. It was a refreshing magazine that showed new paths. A magazine that grew up struggling with taunts, protests, lashings and above all poverty. It is a magazine that nurtures its discoverers. It is impossible to say what many of us would have grown into if 'writing' had not appeared. Names heard after 70, "We will be the pioneers of Bichhamurthy" were to crown themselves many years later. Many such people re-forecast their horoscopes themselves. On that day there was only protest, condemnation and lack of support. Today, after 80, they find that there was also parochial elitism in it. 'Writing' is what gives us and these people a platform to raise their voice and a guide to set up.

Before that, no one had ever heard the voices heard through 'Writing' and the platforms that followed, pointing out new paths; never seen Literary magazine, new poetry, criticism, these three traditions, gave to today's Tamil 'writing'. It is a gift. This is what I have said before. But today it has to be said again. Saying this much, acknowledging it and then citing it is the method and justification. Transgressing Telegram Number Data the 'script' is not rejection. So, writingAfter Vodu grew up, for a period, some of us were dissatisfied with the demarcation of the written press. None of us were free to express our opinions in writing. I have censured and criticized the writings of those whom Chellappa respected and were very close to. Chellappa himself said that 'Saminathan has seen me'. But Chellappa's interests were within the circle of literature. If you go more, you can see a little about the drama. But I had a lot of things to write, say and exchange ideas beyond these boundaries.

Изображение

I know that Satchidananda's involvements and concerns are wide-ranging. Same with Darumu Sivaramu. However, in my very first article, Although Chellappa did not forbid me to transgress these boundaries, he was not inclined to give too much space to literary transgressions. A small magazine, with so much to do within the confines of literature, he doesn't like to “spread out,” in his words. Despite this, Shivaram and I only managed to write one or two. I remember writing about Yugoslavia graphics. vslS. I happened to be in Chennai when Ponnuthurai came to Chennai from Batticaloa. In Chellappa's house, I was also discussing Ponnuthurai in his presence. Two things: one is the Tamil struggle in Sri Lanka; The other was a table fan running on the side. Whether it is art or craft is a debate among us. Among us the first form of art. Then it was made in millions I said craft. S. B. I don't remember what he said. At one point Chellappa said, “Enough, you two have spoken. Now let's talk about literature a little,” he scolded. Why I came to tell you, Chellappa will be patient for anything.
adnanhridoy1576
Рядовой

Маркер: j;kl;ll
Ствол: jklkjlljl
Фидер: jljl
Маска: klklkljk
Баллон: ljkljkl
Регулятор: ljkll

Re: At the turning point of changes…

Сообщение tovoheg195 26 апр 2024, 12:15

The the next time I just read a blog, I am hoping who’s doesnt disappoint me around that one. After all, It was my solution to read, but I just thought youd have some thing interesting to convey. All I hear is often a lot of whining about something that you could fix should you werent too busy seeking attention. pencil packing work from home
tovoheg195
Капитан
Капитан

Маркер: seo
Ствол: expert
Фидер: off
Маска: page
Баллон: back link
Регулятор: rehman

Сообщение tovoheg195 27 апр 2024, 08:49

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! 中學中文
tovoheg195
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение tovoheg195 27 апр 2024, 12:49

Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. 中文補習邊個好
tovoheg195
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение tovoheg195 30 апр 2024, 12:46

hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the thme you picked is super. I will be back. ahliqq
tovoheg195
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение tovoheg195 30 апр 2024, 16:51

I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. lombaqq
tovoheg195
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение tovoheg195 01 май 2024, 12:41

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. stiiizy pods
tovoheg195
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение tovoheg195 02 май 2024, 14:06

Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it. memek
tovoheg195
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение tovoheg195 03 май 2024, 15:13

I love your own publish. It's great to determine a person explain in words in the center as well as clearness about this essential topic could be very easily noticed. custom stickers
tovoheg195
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение tovoheg195 04 май 2024, 13:06

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Money6x
tovoheg195
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение tovoheg195 07 май 2024, 13:59

Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Okeplay777
tovoheg195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Купи-продай