Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk speculated that people were

От посетителей сайта

Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk speculated that people were

Сообщение panxing18 22 апр 2019, 07:41

Last night Dan Bailey Jersey , during halftime of the Sunday Night Football contest on NBC, ng an eye” on Minnesota as far as the status of head coach Mike Zimmer was concerned. However, according to Close, Personal Friend of The Daily Norseman Tom Pelissero鈩? it certainly doesn’t sound like anything is in the offing.Mark and Zygi Wilf have reportedly stated that there won’t be any changes in Minnesota this offseason, or at least not changes that involve anyone getting fired. We recently passed along the news that offensive coordinator Kevin Stefanski is drawing interest from the Cleveland Browns, but if he were to leave it would be his decision Brett Jones Jersey , not the team’s.Honestly, I think this is the right move. I think that Mike Zimmer’s positives far outweigh his negatives, and I think that Rick Spielman has done more good things than bad since becoming the General Manager, too. Yes, this season was a massive disappointment for the Minnesota Vikings and their fans, but not to the point where we need to just start changing things for the sake of change.As I mentioned in a previous post Ameer Abdullah Jersey , both Spielman and Zimmer will have their jobs on the line in 2019, and frankly I think they should get the opportunity to see how things go in 2019. It’s not going to be the answer that some people want, but apparently it’s the answer that’s coming out of Eagan today.UPDATE: More specific commentary, courtesy of FaceBook. EAGAN, Minn. 鈥?The Minnesota Vikings have hired Gary Kubiak as an assistant head coach and offensive adviser, a big bump in experience for Mike Zimmer’s turned-over staff.The Vikings announced the move on Monday night.Kubiak spent the last two seasons as a senior personnel adviser with the Denver Broncos after stepping down as their head coach due to health concerns. Zimmer picked Kevin Stefanski to be his offensive coordinator Danielle Hunter Jersey , his first time in that role.The 57-year-old Kubiak has 10 seasons as a head coach on his NFL resume, eight with the Houston Texans (2006-13) and two with the Broncos (2015-16). They won the Super Bowl in his first year. Kubiak also has been an offensive coordinator for 12 seasons, most recently in 2014 with the Baltimore Ravens.The Vikings also hired his son, Klint Kubiak, as quarterbacks coach and Brian Pariani as tight ends coach. This will be the 23rd year in the last 26 in which Pariani has worked with Gary Kubiak. Klint Kubiak was on Denver’s staff the last three seasons.
panxing18
Старшина
Старшина

Вернуться в Сообщения и обращения